BT et C

Friday, April 22, 2005

The MASOTY awards

BTetC is now accepting nominations for the annual MASOTY awards.

There are currently 3 awards, with plans to add more until damn near every noun that starts with "S" is accounted for.

Most Annoying Software Of The Year
Most Annoying Song Of The Year
Most Annoying Senator Of The Year

Winners will be decided by, well ... me, but feel free to try to influence me however you want. The prize will be that I rip into the winners on my blog for, like, I dunno a day or so.

Post nominees in the comments here.

2 Comments:

  • My nominees (which, by definition, are the front-runners) are

    1. Software = RealPlayer.
    2. Song = can't think of any right now. If Britney's little sister is making records now, they all automatically get honorable mention.
    3. Senator = Orrin Hatch. It would probably take a small army of heavily armed RIAA attorneys to change my mind on this.

    By Blogger Matt C, at 1:04 PM  

  • Software = webmethods
    Song = Home by Three Days Grace
    Senator = the one in Washington

    By Blogger luke, at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home