Seven things that probably you may not know about me
Much as I hate anything chainletterary, this one's got too many hackers onboard to just ignore.
1. My full name is, sorta, Matthew Wayne Ignatius Crouch, hence "mwic" .. the Ignatius being my self-chosen baptismal name.
2. I gravitate toward ppl like Ross Perot, Ralph Nader, Ron Paul, and Mike Gravel -- basically anyone who "doesn't have a chance."
3. I was a Young Republican once.
4. Like Luke, I converted to Catholicism after a nondemoninational upbringing.
5. I have three boys, named Thelonious Otto, Benjamin Britten, and Sasha Nicholas
6. I stopped reading novels for about 3 years, then started again this year.
7. As a general rule, I dislike eating anything sweet.
1) Michael Mason bro-in-law and sympatico
2) Lorna Jane Mitchell, fellow hacker and as usual way ahead of me since she's already done her 7.
3) Justine Lam of RP fame
4) Mary Kate Rivet, my godmother
5) The great Melanie Bettinelli friend and sometime roomie
6) Tyler Fields coworker and facebooker
7) Josh Calvert. Nuff said.
And now the rules:
* Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
* Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some wierd.
* Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
* Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter